Talisker Skye is special malt full of character and flavoured with a smoky sweetness and a spicy edge, it is rich in contrasts like the compelling Isle of Skye.
This vibrant spirit has a bright, 18 carat gold colour with polished copper lights. The palate is very soft and sweet at first with a light smokiness, turning into a long and warming yet fresh finish, with peppery finale and a late trace of sweet smoke.
The nose starts gently with the glorious citrus-sweetness of fresh oranges. A touch of water tames the spice and smoke, but the aroma remains maritime.
This characterful single malt is an ideal present for birthdays, anniversaries or Father’s Day, but the perfect gift from one person to another isn’t just about what’s inside the wrapping. The perfect gift is about the story and meaning behind what’s being given; what will you say with Talisker Skye?
IWSC Awards Tasting Note: A lovely mixture of sweet characters of exotic fruits and wild flowers, even hedgerow, is well supported by nutty and spicy notes to deliver perfect balance in the long finish.
2015 Gold Medal Winner – International Wine & Sprits Competition
- A special malt full of character and flavoured with a smoky sweetness and a spicy edge
- The perfect gift carries a personalised story and meaning; what will you say with Talisker Skye?
- Talisker Skye has a very soft and sweet palate, with a light smokiness
- The finish is long and warming yet fresh, with a peppery finale and a late trace of sweet smoke
- The nose has a glorious citrus-sweetness of fresh oranges, spice and smoke, with a maritime aroma