Bunnahabhain has a stunning coastal location by the Sound of Islay to the north east of the island. In 1881 William Robertson founded Bunnahabhain along with the brothers William and James Greenless. The Islay Distillers Company Ltd was then merged with William Grant & Co in 1887 to form Highland Distilleries Company Limited. After one take over and another sale this popular distillery is now owned by Distell International Ltd. Bunnahabhain is the first distillery on Islay to boast a net zero production output. A new visitors centre has also been opened there. The core range consists of the 12, 18 and 25 year olds newly packaged as well as a 40 year old. Demand for their peated whisky has grown considerably in recent years so in 2017 the peated Striuireadair was released quickly follow by the Toiteach a Dha in 2018. There have also been numerous independent bottlings and in 2021 a cask strength 12 year old single malt was released.
- Bunnahabhain 1991 30 Year Old Douglas Laing Rangers Release 52%£1,079.94 £899.95
- Bunnahabhain 12 Year Old 2012 Refill Barrique LOTG 55.3%£131.94 £109.95
- Bunnahabhain 2004 Mòine Pedro Ximenez Cask Finish 51.8%£227.94 £189.95
- Bunnahabhain Feis Ile 2022 2004 Mòine Tokaji Cask Finish Whisky 52.2%£239.94 £199.95
- Bunnahabhain Feis Ile 2022 1998 Calvados Cask Finish 49.7%£397.14 £330.95
- Bunnahabhain Warehouse 9: 2004 PX Noe – Cask 559 52%£239.94 £199.95
- Bunnahabhain 2004 Manzanilla Single Cask #553 56.5%£239.94 £199.95