American whiskey is a beloved spirit that has been enjoyed by people around the world for centuries. Made using a variety of grains, including corn, rye, wheat, and barley, it is distilled in different regions of the United States, each with its own unique style and flavor profile.
Bourbon, perhaps the most famous type of American whiskey, is made primarily from corn and is produced mainly in Kentucky. It is known for its sweet and smooth taste, with notes of caramel, vanilla, and oak. Rye whiskey, on the other hand, is made with at least 51% rye and has a spicier, drier flavor profile. It is often associated with the northeastern United States, particularly Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Other types of American whiskey include Tennessee whiskey, which is similar to bourbon but is filtered through charcoal, and wheat whiskey, which is made with at least 51% wheat and has a softer, sweeter flavor. With so much variety to choose from, there's an American whiskey out there for every palate.
Items 1-12 of 14
- Blanton's Straight from the Barrel #283 66.2%£239.94 £199.95
- J.W.Kelly Bourbon 47%£35.94 £29.95
- Kentucky Owl St. Patricks Edition 50%£119.94 £99.95
- Whistle Pig 12 Year Old Old World Rye Whiskey 43%Sale Price £179.94 £149.95 List Price £203.94
- Blanton's Gold 51.5%£203.94 £169.95
- McAfee's Benchmark No. 8 Straight Bourbon 40%£21.54 £17.95
- WhistlePig 10 Year Old Rye Whiskey 50%£83.94 £69.95
- Wild Turkey Rare Breed 58.4%£65.94 £54.95
- Rittenhouse Straight Rye, Bottled in Bond 50%£47.94 £39.95
- Basil Hayden's Kentucky 40%£38.34 £31.95
- Sazerac Rye£45.54 £37.95
- Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select 45%£55.14 £45.95