Lowland Malt Whisky
The Lowland region of Scotland is located in the Central Belt, covering areas such as Glasgow, Edinburgh, The Lothians, Fife, and the Scottish Borders. The Lowland malt whisky style is characterized by its light and delicate flavors, often featuring notes of grass, hay, and citrus. This makes it a popular choice for inclusion in blended whiskies, but it also has some excellent single malt bottlings.
Lowland scotch distilleries, such as Auchentoshan, Bladnoch, Daftmill, and Glenkinchie, are known for their gentle and approachable whiskies that are perfect for sipping on a warm summer evening. With a focus on quality and craftsmanship, these distilleries produce some of the most refined and elegant whiskies in Scotland. Whether you're a seasoned whisky connoisseur or a newcomer to the world of malt whisky, the Lowland region is sure to offer a unique and enjoyable whisky experience.
Browse our selection of fine Lowland Scotch Whisky, including Glenkinchie Distiller's Edition, Auchentoshan Single Malt Whisky, Blancnoch and Daftmill Whisky.
Items 1-12 of 39
- Bladnoch 2008 The Kings Cask Single Cask #1100 47.7%£479.94 £399.95
- Bladnoch 14 Year Old 2020 Release 46.7%£131.94 £109.95
- Bladnoch 2005 Single Cask #1024 Manzanilla Hogshead 51.5%£251.94 £209.95
- Bladnoch 2008 Single Cask #39 Red Wine Hogshead 55.9%£239.94 £199.95
- Bladnoch 2006 Single Cask #229 Bourbon Cask 59.6%£251.94 £209.95
- Bladnoch 2008 Single Cask #237 Bourbon Cask 53.8%£299.94 £249.95
- Bladnoch 2006 Single Cask #420 Sherry Butt 51.1%£275.94 £229.95
- Bladnoch 2005 Single Cask #1022 Palo Cortado HHD 56%£299.94 £249.95
- Bladnoch 2008 Single Cask #38 Red Wine Hogshead 56%£179.94 £149.95
- Rosebank 31 Year Old Release 2 48.1%£2,399.94 £1,999.95