Islay Malt Whisky
Islay is a small island off the west coast of Scotland and is home to some of the most famous whisky distilleries in the world. Islay malt whisky is renowned for its distinctive peaty and smoky flavor profile, which is the result of the island's unique terroir. The island's rugged landscape, with its peat bogs and maritime climate, provides the perfect conditions for producing some of the most complex and robust whiskies in Scotland.
There are currently nine distilleries on the island, each with its own unique character and style. In the North East of the island, you'll find Bunnahabhain and Caol Ila, both of which produce peated and unpeated whisky. Further south, you'll find Ardbeg, Laphroaig, and Lagavulin, which are known for their heavily peated and smoky whiskies. Bowmore, Bruichladdich, Kilchoman, and Caol Ila round out the island's distilleries, each producing a range of whiskies that showcase the diversity of the island's whisky-making traditions. Whether you're a seasoned whisky enthusiast or a curious newcomer, Islay's distilleries offer a unique opportunity to experience some of the finest malt whiskies in the world.
Items 1-12 of 150
- Port Charlotte Rock'ndaal 02.2 Feis Ile 2023 50%£329.94 £274.95
- Bruichladdich Rock'ndaal 02.1 Feis Ile 2023 50%£299.94 £249.95
- Laphroaig Cairdeas Triple Wood 59.5%£125.94 £104.95
- Laphroaig 10 Year Old Cask Strength Batch 12 60.1%£119.94 £99.95
- Bowmore 18 Year Old Feis Ile 2023 52.8%£479.94 £399.95
- Caol Ila Feis Ile 2023 13 Year Old 60.4%£251.94 £209.95
- Caol ila 20 Year Old Single Cask #261 Feis Ile 2023 52.9%£1,199.94 £999.95
- Ardbeg Heavy Vapours Single Malt Whisky 46%£131.94 £109.95
- Port Charlotte Valinch AMC:01 2011 64.1%£179.94 £149.95
- Bruichladdich Valinch No. 66 13 Year Old 61.3%£155.94 £129.95