Islay Malt Whisky
Islay is a small island off the west coast of Scotland and is home to some of the most famous whisky distilleries in the world. Islay malt whisky is renowned for its distinctive peaty and smoky flavor profile, which is the result of the island's unique terroir. The island's rugged landscape, with its peat bogs and maritime climate, provides the perfect conditions for producing some of the most complex and robust whiskies in Scotland.
There are currently nine distilleries on the island, each with its own unique character and style. In the North East of the island, you'll find Bunnahabhain and Caol Ila, both of which produce peated and unpeated whisky. Further south, you'll find Ardbeg, Laphroaig, and Lagavulin, which are known for their heavily peated and smoky whiskies. Bowmore, Bruichladdich, Kilchoman, and Caol Ila round out the island's distilleries, each producing a range of whiskies that showcase the diversity of the island's whisky-making traditions. Whether you're a seasoned whisky enthusiast or a curious newcomer, Islay's distilleries offer a unique opportunity to experience some of the finest malt whiskies in the world.
Items 1-12 of 148
- Ardbeg Auriverdes Limited Edition Whisky Release 49.9%£239.94 £199.95
- Laphroaig 2000 Single Cask #4045 Protectors Of The Peat 51.9%£2,279.94 £1,899.95
- Laphroaig 18 Year Old Whisky XOP Douglas Laing 52.9%£479.94 £399.95
- Bruichladdich Black Art 11.1 24 Year Old Whisky 44.2%£419.94 £349.95
- Port Charlotte SYC: 04 2010 12 Year Old Whisky 64.5%£155.94 £129.95