Glen Scotia is located in the Campbeltown whisky producing region on the Kintyre Peninsula west of Scotland. The distillery has stood the test of time being one of the last surviving in the region. Once there were up to thirty distilleries now Glen Scotia is one of only three currently in operation. The distillery was founded in 1832 by the families of Stewart and Galbraith. With Loch Lomond Group now at the helm there has been much investment in making the brand as popular as it is today. Glen Scotia impressively won Scotland’s Distillery Of The Year in 2021 at the Scotch Whisky Awards. The Glen Scotia 25 year old and the none age statement Victoriana have also won recent notable awards. A lot of the building’s design dating back to the 1830’s has remained the same which includes the fermenter, dunnage warehouse and stillroom. The single malts produced are wide-ranging and you can find peated and unpeated styles in the portfolio.
- Glen Scotia Campbeltown Malts Festival 2023 54.7%£71.94 £59.95
- Glen Scotia 25 Year Old 2022 Release 48.8%£563.94 £469.95
- Glen Scotia Double Cask Rum Cask Finish 46%£40.95 £40.95
- Glen Scotia 12 Year Old Seasonal Release 2022 53.3%Sale Price £59.95 £59.95 List Price £71.95
- Glen Scotia 15 Year Old 46%£53.95 £53.95
- Glen Scotia 18 Year Old 46%£104.95 £104.95Out of stock