Located on the Isle of Jura in the Inner Hebrides the Jura distillery is in the Highland whisky producing region. Founded in 1810 by Archibald Campbell the original buildings were dismantled at the turn of the twentieth century. The Jura we know today has been completely rebuilt and started production in 1963. With a small amount of inhabitants on the island the distillery is very much at the heart of the community.
The whisky produced at Jura has become hugely popular. So much so that in 2020 the brand became the best selling single malt in the Uk. The style is largely un-peated but you can also find a small amount of peated single malt. In 2018 a new core range was released which was very well received. This range includes the 10 &12 year old Journey, the Seven Wood 18 year old and the 21 year old Tide. Each year Jura is involved in Feis Ile which is Islay’s Festival of Malt and Music. Guest are invited for Jura Feis Ile Day at the distillery to enjoy a great tour and more.
- Jura 11 Year Old 2009 Cadenhead Release 55.2%£84.95 £84.95
- Jura 12 Year Old 40%£28.95 £28.95
- Jura Feis Ile 2021 Cask #6665 57.1%Sale Price £215.94 £179.95 List Price £239.94
- Jura The Loch 44.5%£89.94 £74.95
- Jura The Road 43.6% 1 litreSale Price £59.95 £59.95 List Price £64.95
- Jura 10 Year Old 40%£29.95 £29.95